Big Ideas Fest 2016Pricing & Registration
Cost of Attendance
The cost to attend Big Ideas Fest 2016 is $695 (plus a $7.95 fee from eventbrite) per person. Register here now!
Registration includes all meals at the Fest:
- Sunday, December 4th: Dinner
- Monday, December 5th: Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Tuesday, December 6th: Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Wednesday, December 7th: Breakfast and lunch
Registration fee does not include lodging. Participants must make their own lodging arrangements. See Venue & Accommodations for more details.
Group Discounts: Please inquire for more details if you plan on attending with a group of three or more. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Scholarships: Full and partial scholarships are now available for students and educators who require financial assistance to attend. You can apply for a scholarship here.
Refund Policy: In the event that you need to cancel your registration for Big Ideas Fest 2016, the following refund policy applies:
- Cancellation requests received on letterhead or email before Friday, November 4, 2016 will be fully refunded minus a $50 processing fee.
- After November 4, 2016, we are unable to refund any amount for any reason; however we appreciate notification of your inability to attend. If notified, we can provide you with a donation letter for charitable giving purposes.